Main focus: Plastics Technology, Tolerance
Languages: German, English
Topics: women in stem, mint, femtec, femtec alumnae e.v., normen, toleranzen
Services: Talk, Consulting
Willing to travel for an event.
Willing to talk for nonprofit.
- (Talk + Q&A) "Der systematische Weg zu maßhaltigen Kunststoffbauteilen - Differenzierung zwischen Abnahmemaßen und Anwendungsmaßen" VDI PIAE, Mannheim, 2019
- (Talk + Q&A) Maßhaltigkeit von Kunststoffbauteilen, Technomer, Chemnitz, 2019
- (Talk) "Besonderheiten der Maßänderungen von Kunststoffbauteilen im Vergleich zu Metallen" Sächsisches Geometriesymposium, 2020
- (Talk) „Tolerierung nicht formstabiler Teile nach ISO 10579 NR - Kosteneinsparpotentiale bei der Einführung und praktischen Anwendung“ ISO-GPS News Meeting, 2020
- (Talk + Q&A) „Analysis of the state-of-the-art of technical drawings of plastic molded parts regarding tolerance specification and resultant production expenses in the injection molding process” ANTEC, 2021
- Dimensional accuracy and tolerances of plastic components
- Standards for plastic components
- Design suitable for plastics
- Injection molding process
- Plastics technology
-Plastics as a contribution to more sustainability
Anja Falke is a plastics engineer and is a PhD student Friedrich-Alexander-University. She studied mechanical engineering and plastics technology at RWTH Aachen University and the University of Wisconsin-Madiso, USA.
In her doctoral thesis, she is investigating the dimensional accuracy and tolerances of plastic components and costs resulting from tolerance requirements in the injection molding production process. In line with the guiding principle "accuracy costs money," she is investigating the cost of tolerances and how much more expensive a component becomes due to higher quality requirements.
Anja is an enthusiastic plastics engineer and fascinated by the numerous application areas of plastics technology products and the possibilities of manufacturing complex components in just a few process steps and making a valuable contribution to greater sustainability and climate-friendly products with well thought-out plastics products.
In her spare time, Anja is committed to getting girls and women interested in the STEM field. Among other things, she is a member of Femtec.Alumnae e.V. (FTA for short) for networking and supporting women in STEM professions.