Main focus: Startup Brand Marketing
Languages: German, English, Spanish
Topics: cultural differences, community, startup, social media, brand marketing
A passionate brand leader who sees the bigger business picture and takes risks like an entrepreneur.
Over 10 years of experience in Marketing both in the FMCG industry as well as leading the Marketing Strategy of the startup Airbnb. With a strong intercultural background is driven by multinational work experience in Mexico and Argentina.
Building the brand strategy for Airbnb in the German market including the local adaptation of the marketing strategy, the target group definition as well as the media mix and touchpoint planning . Based on the cultural differences I led the development of local campaigns that better answer the needs of "ze Germans" always working towards the goal of being a community based superbrand - meaning that the community is at the heart of each and every communication activity.
- Mediaplanning for an E-Commerce Startup
- Local nuances of brand positioning
- Targetgroup Definition
Speaking subjects could be:
- Brand Management in a startup - the set-up for long term success
- "Ze Germans" - why it's so hard to get into the heart of the German consumer
- Community driven marketing
- Cultural differences - more challenges or opportunities?